Zum Inhalt springen

Schlagwort: Fail

On Fire: iPhone im Gym


This is the moment a brand new iPhone erupted in smoke after a dumbbell accidentally fell on top of it, forcing the gym to be evacuated.

Personal trainer Kyle Counts was finishing up some triceps extensions at a gym in Scapoose, Oregon, USA, on January 6 when his phone fell out of his pocket.

In footage that has been viewed more than 480,000 times, Kyle drops the 90lb dumbbell he was holding on to the floor not knowing the iPhone 15 Pro Max was there.


Einen Kommentar hinterlassen