Zum Inhalt springen

Telefonakku explodiert nachdem jemand raufgebissen hat

Ich habe keine Ahnung warum dieser Gentleman hier in einem chinesischen Laden in ein Telefonakku beißt, aber gut, soll ja jeder, wie er mag.

Jedenfalls ist das Dingen dann direkt vor den Augen seiner Freundin hochgegangen, die dabei glimpflich davon kam. Lediglich ihr Pony war etwas verkohlt.

The man can be seen putting the phone battery into his mouth before it suddenly explodes dangerously close to the woman’s face.

A shortened version of the footage went viral on Chinese social media sites two days later, with many commentators asking whether the woman was hurt and wondering if the man had bitten the battery to test its authenticity.

In a January 23 post, the woman addressed these inquiries: „I’m the person involved,“ she wrote. „…I haven’t been disfigured; thanks for your concern. He didn’t [bite the battery] because he wanted to test its authenticity; actually my partner just has the habit of putting things into his mouth and nibbling on them. I’m okay, just my bangs were burnt a little bit. My first reaction was ‚Are my eyebrows okay?'“

She added that the battery her partner had bitten into wasn’t a genuine iPhone battery.

So oder so; vielleicht einfach nicht in irgendwelche Akkus beißen.


(Direktlink, via BoingBoing)

Ein Kommentar

  1. Wolf-Dieter Busch30. Januar 2021 at 19:08

    Übrigens sind Brände an Batterien nicht durch Sauerstoffentzug zu löschen.

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.